– Basicest USB to DVI /VGA/HDMI Display Adapter, allows you to connect an extra monitor (CRT, LDC, Projecter..etc) to your desktop PC or laptop’s USB Port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows Desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
– This multi display adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there’s little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through of this adapter.
– Turn any monitor, projector or VGA-Compatiable HDTV into a USB-connected display.
How it works
– Turn any monitor, projecter or VGA-Compatiable HDTV into a USB-connected display.
– Fit for different resolutions, orientations and device types.
(Expand Your View)
– Give every application its own space.
– Expandable up to 6 display units, Supporting DVI / VGA / HDMI / AUDIO
(What are the benefits and use?)
– Basicest USB to DVI /VGA/HDMI Display Adapter, For Home business user, News Junkie, Power Shopper, Pro Blogger, Power Searcher, Socializer, Photo Enthusiant, Entertainment Lover…etc.
Minimum System Requirements
– CPU with 1.2GHz or higher processor (Intel Pentium/Celeron family, AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or compatible processor).
– 256MB RAM.
– One available USB 2.0 port.
– 30Mb of available disk space.
– Super VGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor.
– Win2K/XP/Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7/8, MAC OS X, Linux OS.
– Basicest USB to DVI /VGA/HDMI Display Adapter x 1
– Quick Start Guide x 1
– Driver CD x 1
– USB 2.0 cable x 1
– DVI to VGA adapter x 1
– Audio Adapter x 1